Next month we’ll present Is your business adapting to changing consumer landscapes? at Technology for Marketing 2017 – the UK’s only event dedicated to marketing technology; a one-stop shop to gain inspiration from best in class marketers, taking place 27-28 September at London’s Olympia.
Is your business adapting to changing consumer landscapes? - Day 2, 28th September, Data & Analytics Stage, 14:00
We’ve long believed that choosing a place to live is the single most important decision we make. It has an impact on everything from our career and shopping behaviour to the people we meet, the relationships we forge, and where we send our kids to school; not to mention our overall happiness and well-being.
Traditional reasons as to why people live where they live are changing. Now, the rise of Generation Rent, growth of shared living, and an ageing population are just a few things to consider.
Add to this, all important changing attitudes – trends such as Do-It-For-Me, I-Want-It-Instantly and concerns about planning for retirement – each represent the current mindset of how the consumer landscape is shifting.
- Some major retailers still range products based on store size, not their catchment area
- Renters now account for over 50% of cities across the UK, and growing
- Pension Equity release is on the up, partly for lifestyle, some for living day-to-day, and for others, to invest in property in place of a pension that will not afford a good retirement
Businesses must adapt their approach quickly to survive and thrive; assessing everything from their choice of location and packaging to their products and services offered.
In this session, we’ll show you how.
If you would like to join us, you can register here for your free ticket.
Visit our stand T180
Attending will also give you the opportunity to:
- Meet our expert team and learn about our unique approach to customer targeting - why not pre-book your time slot?
- Receive an on-the-spot business consultation to discover the latest data & insight to power marketing programmes for your sector
- Win some great prizes, including an Amazon Echo, by trying your luck at our competition!