The impact of Covid-19 has meant that for most marketers their usual marketing activities are not relevant to the current economic climate, or to the needs of their customers, and have rightly ceased the vast majority of their promotional marketing.
With greater time available, how many marketers are using this unprecedented period to plan for the other side by re-thinking how you can reach those customers who will have the greatest propensity to spend on your products and services in a post lockdown world.
So, how should your marketing strategy unfold post lockdown & is there a “silver bullet” to drive immediate revenue?
Over the next series of blogs, we are going to share with you the details of four compelling core consumer audiences. The blogs will cover in detail –
- Who they are
- What sectors & categories have the greatest relevancy to these audiences
- Insight into the results our clients have generated by engaging with these audiences
These audiences will include: -
- Those who moved in before the lockdown & cannot buy the things they need for their new home -
- Carpets, curtains, decorating, furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, furnishings, etc
- Those who have sold their property but are unable to progress the transaction during the lockdown -
- A large audience who have been “held back”
- Will want to move quickly
- Removers, mortgages, insurances, broadband and energy
- Carpets, curtains, decorating, furniture, kitchens, bathrooms etc
- Those for whom the transaction has fallen through or been withdrawn
- Frustrated that their move has fallen through
- Need to fall back in love with their existing home & will stay & improve at least in the mid term
- Will need carpets, curtains, decorating, furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, furnishings etc
- May also review mortgage, insurances, broadband and energy
- Non-homemovers who represent the highest value prospects with the greatest propensity to purchase from your brand
If you are looking for a catalyst to re-launch your business post lockdown, we can help you plan for the other side, get in touch with us today to find out more.